Friday, January 21, 2011

A Great Place to Eat Breakfast Lunch or Dinner - Perkins Restaurant and Bakery Milan, TN

Do you like to eat Breakfast for Dinner ??  Breakfast for most working people might consist of a quick cup of coffee and/or a bowl of cereal. I am not much of a breakfast eater BUT......going out for breakfast is a different story.

Maybe it's because someone else is doing the cooking LOL - it sure seems to be the case - also, going out for breakfast is a treat and for some reason I always have a healthy appetite when it comes to eating Breakfast.

I am fairly new to the area and was very pleased when Perkins Restaurant and Bakery came to town several months ago here in Milan, TN.  

I am a frequent customer at Perkins - A friend and I meet for Breakfast on a weekly basis and share "girl talk"
and current news. 


I had the pleasure of speaking with Ulysses Bolton - who is the Assistant Manager at Perkins during my vistit yesterday. According to Ulysses , Perkins officially opened on May 28, 2010 (Memorial Day Weekend) and currently has a staff of 43 employees.

I can tell you from experience that this facility is always clean, the wait staff is friendly, and most importantly, the food is delicious - adequate portions and my personal Dinner favorite is the Chicken Strips and I absolutely love the Lattes !!



The Restaurant offers Daily Specials PLUS Kids age 12 and under Eat Free all day Monday through Friday - what a deal - families can still afford to enjoy a night out !!

Every Friday & Saturday from 4:00 PM until 10:00 PM you're invited to ALL YOU CAN EAT Catfish, served with French Fries and Cole Slaw 

Perkins also has Special pricing for those of us who are 55 and older - see the menu for the 55 Plus Meals 

I spoke with Ulysses about the possibility of conducting eBay Classes in the Meeting Room that accommodates 50 people.  If your Church Group has a meeting coming up - why not meet at Perkins ??

Speaking of Meetings - Perkins also offer FREE Wireless Internet (WiFi) - a perfect opportunity to meet for your client for lunch !!  So be sure to bring your Laptop or ipad.

Of course I saved the BEST for Last - DESSERT - have you tasted the yummy pies that are served at Perkins ??  All their bakery items (cakes,cookies, brownies,muffins) are prepared on site.  Everything looks so delicious, these goodies are hard to resist.  


You can Purchase Cookies, Cakes and/or Brownies to take home  Buy 3 Get 3 FREE (what's Better than Free ??)


Are you on Facebook  ?? Become a friend of  Perkins' and while on Facebook - don't forget to follow ME 

Well, all this talking about food has certainly made me hungry -  Be sure to Visit Perkins & experience the hometown atmosphere. 







 

 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm really hungry now!!! Kids eat free...what a wonderful place...if I ever find myself in your neck of the woods, I will stop in...hope you can join me!

    ReplyDelete